Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
konabiker said:
Let's go out there tomorrow...
i know i want sooooo badly with the foes, but i cant get a ride and i dont think i can fit my bike on the bus and it kinda sketches me out putting it on there, im tryin though, mabye if i kiss up to me mum shell take, maybe....

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
videos!!! yay!!

well, had sometime on my hands so i thought i would throw together some recent footage, it was my haros last ride and didnt want to break her before i got me foes so i didnt do any of the big stuff, wind was actin up too, but so anyways i put this together and thought i would share, enjoy...

clicky for the vid

i also have this one of my buddies throwin down on the same day, in order shown, steven(mbfanatic)blue shirt stinky, james(standablaze) red bike black clothes, and matt(trek2kona) on the red hardtail with bright blue shirt.

linky to other vid

music for first vid is rob the viking and music for second vid is pepe deluxe, the raddest band ever, repin it for oli...

·
I wanna talk to Samson!
3,303 Posts
nobody242424 said:
i know i want sooooo badly with the foes, but i cant get a ride and i dont think i can fit my bike on the bus and it kinda sketches me out putting it on there, im tryin though, mabye if i kiss up to me mum shell take, maybe....
I could probably get you a ride if you need one. I wont know until the morning though, so just call me then. That place looks so different since the last time I was there.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
konabiker said:
I could probably get you a ride if you need one. I wont know until the morning though, so just call me then. That place looks so different since the last time I was there.
dude i hadnt been there in awhile, i was blown away at how much building they had done, so sick, so much new stuff, bunch of big dubs, its so awsome now...

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
free-rider_down-hiller said:
That was a pretty cool video!
Bet the Fly feels amazing compared to the haro.
ya its like night and day, im really really happy with the foes...

·
notabouttoseeyourlight
2,664 Posts
That looks like a really nice spot. I can't wait for some rain to fix up my dirt jump spots. Oh yeah... and another hardtail to jump them with!

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RaggleMuffin said:
olive, hurry yourself and git to my house son...

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
can you do any tricks? it was a cool video and cool editing but it was just you going over dirt jumps, wasnt any tricks or anything.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
KevinM[Freerider] said:
can you do any tricks? it was a cool video and cool editing but it was just you going over dirt jumps, wasnt any tricks or anything.
its not my best footage, but for the most part, no, i just like to be smooth and throw in style, i have some tricks in my bag though. i mean those jumps arent anything special, the big stuff wasnt hitable do wind gettin pretty strong, so all the real big drops and gaps wernt do-able, but i am sorry my video wasnt good enough for you though, next time ill try harder...

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
KevinM[Freerider] said:
your post sucks................his video is better than me on dirt jumps...who cares anyway...it is all about progress...can't wait to see your next video, so I can comment about it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SHIVER ME TIMBERS said:
your post sucks................his video is better than me on dirt jumps...who cares anyway...it is all about progress...can't wait to see your next video, so I can comment about it :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
thanks smt :)

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Nice vid, congrats on the new Foes. Man that spot where you were riding is pretty sweet. Don't have many places like that here in WNC, but IndustryNine wheel company in Asheville has offered to donate some of their property to build a place with some jumps and a pump track. We also have a place called Alexander Park that is getting ready to have a section designated as a IMBA freeride park. Cant wait, I am so excited. Post some pics or videos when you get to take your Foes out to the spot.

·
high school loser
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i made another short one of my buddies you wer also out there, mbfanatic(steven)blue shirt, then james(standablaze)red bike, balck clothes, and trek2kona last on the red hardtail blue shirt. music is pepe deluxe, raddest band ever, and the other vid of me was rod the viking. linky to the other video

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.