Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be working near Cordelia Junction for a few days. Can anyone recommend a local loop just to burn off some sitting-in-class-all-day energy?

·
Registered
11,695 Posts
Explore Grizzly Island Wildlife Preserve. Check out the MARAD mothball fleet. The cast iron grill in downtown Suisun City is pretty cool.

·
Lightly salted
1,388 Posts
Rockville! Just a few miles from Cordelia. If your taking classes off buissines center drive, take green valley road north around 2.5 miles, make right on Rockville rd, parking about 2 miles on right. What time and days are you riding

·
Premium Member
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the recommendations. Looks like rockville it is. Got the map printed out. We'll see on the time. Sometimes these classes are cake walks and sometimes the give you home work. Probably, I'll try to sneak in a hour between 6 and 8 or so.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet :skep:, but I'll throw in a suggestion for Rockville :thumbsup:.

Local mtb group (R.A.T.S) will be out riding tomorrow at 6pm (meet at the kiosk at the top of the hill. We'd be glad to have company. Let me know if you can make it and we'll keep and eye out for you.

·
Registered
401 Posts
There's a great little place....I think its called Pueblo De Piedra, I think some people refer to it as Rockville...I think.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts