Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I started to design a couple mock T's for a Shop I used to work at. Some opinions would be great on what I've done so far. They are a year round shop, so they do snow etc in the winter and dirt in the summer. I have some more "classic" style T's in the works at well so there will be more than these two T's.

These two T's target demo would be 14 - 23 male, res and non res individuals. When it comes to clothing designs, i really don't like throwing on images of the sport the piece of clothing is intended for. I think its pretty cheesy when someone puts a snowboarder on a snowboarding shirt or a bike on a bike shirt.. thats why neither of these shirts have that type of imagery. Instead I try to get a feel for the trends of a particular riding culture and design something they'd dig.

anyway any feedback would be awesome.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Snowboarders do love cassette tapes.

Not trying to be a dick but your right the whole hot pink cassette tapes and big sunglasses images with big lettering has been done. They may dig it, it may sell. but I wouldnt buy that shirt.

for a shop or riding destination I like designs that have a phrase or image that has something to do with riding in that area, like an image of a favorite trail name or something, maybe a sillouhette of the mountain. Something subtle that people that have been there will pick up on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
cassette tapes.. whoa

I think your shirts are definitely well done, but they are not my style. I like my T-shirts simple with smaller graphics. Loud and obnoxious doesn't do it for me.

·
Pivotal figure
6,361 Posts
Have the X-ray shirt include some body jewelry. My rib x-ray always has people wondering what's in my chest :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.