Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any shops that have demo Blur LT's in the San Jose (or Bay Area)? I've tried some of the larger Santa Cruz dealers in the area but no one seems to demo LT's. I'd really like to ride one off-road before pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
Charlie

·
Registered
48 Posts
go out and just buy it - i found a used 2005 blur on mtbr (mint) for about 2200 and just pulled the trigger. was riding an old specialized M2 and finally decided i need a major change - well worth it!

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
cchough said:
Are there any shops that have demo Blur LT's in the San Jose (or Bay Area)? I've tried some of the larger Santa Cruz dealers in the area but no one seems to demo LT's. I'd really like to ride one off-road before pulling the trigger.

Thanks,
Charlie
Robinson Wheel Works in San Leandro usually keeps one of each of the SC models on hand for demo's.

1235 MacArthur Boulevard
San Leandro CA 94577
510-352-4663

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi,

I know that this is a little out of the area you specified, but I just bought a xsmall Blur XC from Bicycles Pleasanton, Inc. (or it might be Pleasanton Bicycles) and they had a lot of Santa Cruz bikes in stock - they were also really helpful.

I hope this helps and good luck! :)

Alisa

cchough said:

Thanks,
Charlie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.