Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Desert Rat
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rapid Creek Cycles is located in Palisade, CO, on the East end of the Grand Valley. We are a small shop located in a gorgeous area - full of wineries, orchards, local brew pub and distillery, and oh, great riding.

We're looking for a new shop manager and would love to hear from you if you have that sort of background and interest. The position is open within the coming few weeks, and will have overall shop responsibility with oversight from the two owners - I'm one of them. We are a local shop and serve the town of Palisade and the Grand Valley area. We emphaisze 29ers but also sell 26" bikes where they excell too.

You can take a look at our webpage at www.rapidcreekcycles.com and contact me directly at [email protected] with questions or discussion. We are also willing to consider positions that are less than full manager responsibility level, but the goal is for the prior.

Hope to hear from some interested parties.

Best Regards, :thumbsup:

Scott Winans

·
percocet pioneer.
931 Posts
Winans said:
Rapid Creek Cycles is located in Palisade, CO, on the East end of the Grand Valley. We are a small shop located in a gorgeous area - full of wineries, orchards, local brew pub and distillery, and oh, great riding.
musta been my good friend freud messin with my mind but I coulda sworn you claimed you were full of weiners..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.