Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
mrpercussive said:
Anyone ordered from them before??? I placed my order on the 19th... and it's still pending...
You may want to contact them to make sure it is in stock. I bought one of the $99 5th's for my VP Free as a back up, it came in no probs, on time, that was in Nov. On the other hand, pardon th' pun, I've been waiting on a new spring for my DHX for 3 weeks now. Worthless shock w/o the right spring.

Call'em.

·
Just another FOC'er
2,222 Posts
I ordered one a few months ago I think maybe when Ibike was going on. It sat pending for a little while, but then arrived with no issues.

Lucky I ordered it because shortly after that I blew up the shock it was going to replace.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I ordered a 6-way in December and it took them almost a month to ship it out. Granted they were closed for 2 weeks around Christmas but they neglected to put that info on the website or their phone system. It was like pulling teeth to get someone on the phone there and once I did, they said it would ship the next day. Of course it took them a week to actually ship it after that.

To top it all off, my 6-way arrived in one of those manillia envelopes that have a thin layer of bubble wrap in it. The shock wasn't wrapped in bubble wrap, it just flopped around in the envelope. Luckily it doesn't appear to be damaged, but I think that was just luck seeing how poorly it was packaged. I guess $100 only gets you the shock but doesn't cover a cardboard box or bubble wrap.

So just a word of warning, expect it to take a while and hopefully yours will be packaged better. I guess $100 shocks on blow out are a low priority for them.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered a 6 way for my 7Point on New Years day... took about 2 1/2 weeks to arrive which isn't supprising with downtime and backups around the holidays. I wouldn't be concerned quite yet... Also, mine came packaged in a shock box - no bubble wrap but really no need for it. Shocks are pretty robust and aside from the possibility of a tiny superficial scratch there isn't much that could happen.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I ordered one of the $99 clearence shocks, i placed the order on the 12th and it was shipped the 19th according to UPS it should be here Friday so, 2 weeks total, It seems a little long but they're not an online retailer so it probably takes a while.

G

·
I ordered some shirts like 2 months back and they shipped out next day, and I got the tracking #..

shirts arent shocks... but yeah.. free stickers too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.