Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow people, I'm new to this forum and I know this question has bin asked because I've read some of the old threads. But I would like to here some new opinions if it's not to much to ask ? I'm looking to upgrade my shock on my 2002 truth. I have the CC ad12 which has finally blew out on me. I've heard that a coil shock for that frame would maximize my riding experience, which is XC somewhat aggressive trailriding whatever that means. I've seen the new truth's come with the EXC shock any oppionions on that compared to the romic or is their a difference. Sorry If this is all rehashing old threads but I would really appreciate any info !

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
acfsportsfan said:
Hellow people, I'm new to this forum and I know this question has bin asked because I've read some of the old threads. But I would like to here some new opinions if it's not to much to ask ? I'm looking to upgrade my shock on my 2002 truth. I have the CC ad12 which has finally blew out on me. I've heard that a coil shock for that frame would maximize my riding experience, which is XC somewhat aggressive trailriding whatever that means. I've seen the new truth's come with the EXC shock any oppionions on that compared to the romic or is their a difference. Sorry If this is all rehashing old threads but I would really appreciate any info !
I certainly enjoyed the ride more with the Romic compared to the stock Fox. The EXC is a Romic, just all pimped out with titanium. I sold mine for $200 used, so you might find one cheap-well worth it IMO.

·
Time is not a road.
4,150 Posts
rroeder said:
I certainly enjoyed the ride more with the Romic compared to the stock Fox. The EXC is a Romic, just all pimped out with titanium. I sold mine for $200 used, so you might find one cheap-well worth it IMO.
Why did you sell it? It's $499 new - I e-mailed Ellsworth on it. I might just get my Fox "Pushed".

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
chad1433 said:
Why did you sell it? It's $499 new - I e-mailed Ellsworth on it. I might just get my Fox "Pushed".
It was a standard Romic, not the EXC. I bought it aftermarket and when the Frame broke I had to upgrade to the 04' with different shock so the Romic was not getting used.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts