Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, have a fox vanilla R propedal, and today when changing the spring, the shaft just came out of the body spilling all the nitrogen. What the **** happen? My rock shox never did that to me. I just bought this shock from someone too, not sure if they have warrenty or not, but i hope they do, if not, how much will it cost to send it back to fox?? thank you

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Ouch

That hurts, man. Can't advise you on what happened, but if it's not warrantied, don't send it to Fox. Send it to PUSH industries (www.pushindustries.com) and have them work on it. depending on what services you ask them to perform, cost will be between $100 and $150 + s/h. What you will end up with is a completely overhauled shock with better internals, that is custom adjusted to your weight and riding style.

I bought a Vanilla R off ebay and had them do the premium service, and am very happy. If you do a search on push in this forum, you'll see many similar stories.

Best wishes,

Clyde

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.