Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend a shock pump that will fit while the shock is mounted on the frame? My current shock pump won't fit because the part that screws on to the shock valve is too big and won't clear the frame enough to screw on.. Thanks!

·
Living Ghetto Fabulous!
3,749 Posts
What shock's in there? I'm guessing a Marz TST? My 06 Switch had a DHX 5.0 and the stock shock pump would get in there... The valve was short though. I'd post a pic by wifey has the camera. :mad:

P.S. Nice find on the Gonzo adapter Rocky! :thumbsup: (I'm guessing you have one for the SXC?)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Uncle Cliffy said:
What shock's in there? I'm guessing a Marz TST? My 06 Switch had a DHX 5.0 and the stock shock pump would get in there... The valve was short though. I'd post a pic by wifey has the camera. :mad:
Yup, it's the TST. The end on th pump I have is just a bit too big...

·
Registered
249 Posts
finds

post up if you find one that works with the tst. sette makes one that might work but it doesnt look like you would be able to use the back out screw which is the entire point with their pump. it looks like you will need one that has a short valve and where the hose comes in from the side. any straight nozzle wont fit.

also, i had a minor issue with my frame and got on the spot help from Rocky. very please with the guy i talked to. (forgot his name but i think it was brad.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.