Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2005 enduro comp come w/ a fox float R rear shock. The size is made just for this bike 7.625 X 2.0. On the second ride on my bike the shock got stuck in the down position. I took it back to the lbs a month ago to get it rebuilt under warrenty. still waiting for it.:madman: I got the bike on a closeout sale. I am wonding if I can put a manitou 3way shock size 7.875 X 2.0? What do I have to do to make this work? Aslo can you guys post pics of your or anyones enduro comps please. Thanks Ben

·
Old fart
65 Posts
I ran mine with a 7.875x2.0 Swinger Coil. Paired it with the link in the slack position since I didn't want to make the geometry steeper. You will need new shock reducers though, Fox and Manitou use different sizes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*micke* said:
I ran mine with a 7.875x2.0 Swinger Coil. Paired it with the link in the slack position since I didn't want to make the geometry steeper. You will need new shock reducers though, Fox and Manitou use different sizes.
Do you happen to a pic of your set up? Thanks Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.