Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was walking past a skate park yesterday and saw what i thought was a specilized P bike, but i took a better look and up front it looked just like a P2 but then i look at the rear end and saw it was fully suspended, i also saw the shock was in the swing arm.

Ive never seen a bike like this before, does any one know what it is?

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
That's a Specialized Epic. It's a XC race bike. They've been around for a while (4-5 years maybe.) They've had the "brain" shocks for the entire run, though SpecialEd just started making them themselves this year. Fox did the work for them before.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
nice easy bike to pedal....I wore some spandex and rode 20 miles in Georgia no problem on one....they weigh like 23 to 28 pounds

·
mtbr remember
4,356 Posts
now just think if Special Ed were edgy enough to actually try to mate a beefier version of the short-travel fsr w/ brain to a P. series front triangle...
possible TBC Double/Kona Cowan fighter in the works right there.... but heck, probably never see anything of the sorts...

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
BikeSATORI said:
now just think if Special Ed were edgy enough to actually try to mate a beefier version of the short-travel fsr w/ brain to a P. series front triangle...
possible TBC Double/Kona Cowan fighter in the works right there.... but heck, probably never see anything of the sorts...
That might be kinda cool.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.