1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,
According to the Beach boys you've got the best girls,
You also have some of the best trails,
And you make the best bikes and bike bits.

And quite frankly, this is not fair. :mad:

So in a desperate bid to re-address the balance, I'm sorry but I had to deprive the Americas of a 6 pack, and an Orange one at that. :p

You may scream and shout but you just can't keep all the best bits over the pond :D ;)

So here she is - a beauty wot wot!

Orange is not as bright as I had hoped, a little disappointing but all in all I am very pleased with her.

I will lavish her with only the best bits, such as Thompson, Magura and Marzocchi, only I forgot to order the forks in time and now I can't build her dress her properly this weekend :mad: :(

Plus I have sampled one of your other best bits too, I'll leave you guessing which one

Spence

PS What on earth is a homer!?

Attachments

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,881 Posts
It could double as a traffic cone.

·
"El Whatever"
18,889 Posts
tigerdog said:
Don't you have another forum to go to?

Security!!
Not really... the Giant one is slow. Not too many people complain/rave about them. The Shocks ones is like in a hiatus, the brakes one is almost dead lately and the Passion one is very cool but I can't troll you there as you spend most of your time here.

Seriously, the discussions held on this forum are very good and the forum is very dynamic.

Spanner... nice game you hunted. I can think on a couple pieces of brit stuff that I'd love to have on my bike (Hope, Orange, Pace, Whyte, etc.)

·
Now with 3 more inches!
1,463 Posts
Warp2003 said:
Seriously, the discussions held on this forum are very good and the forum is very dynamic.
Tis true. Where else can you wade through reams of data on the HL/TNT debate AND discuss the finer points of a good añejo.

Warp2003 said:
Spanner... nice game you hunted. I can think on a couple pieces of brit stuff that I'd love to have on my bike (Hope, Orange, Pace, Whyte, etc.)
"Hope"ing to pick up a few things myself in England next summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.