Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got all the parts from the U.K. to finish off my shiver install (got the only damper setup that i could find from CHAIN REACTION... only one they had left in stock... wish i could have gotten both since the new one works perfect and the old one has no rebound control (2001 model, i had to replace one cause of a stupid mistake on my part and i broke the preload end of the damper rod :madman: ) but they have fresh seals and fresh oil along with the firm spring kit i put in (only got ONE spring cause i assumed a KIT was 2 springs :rolleyes: )....:thumbsup: i think once i have both firm springs in i will be able to back off most of the preload and have perfect sag..... :D
gotta finish off tightening things,make spacers to go with the adapter for my M755 4 pot brakes :p w/ new wavys :cool: ..............
now i can sell off the 1.5 SHERMAN BREAKOUT PLUS in very nice clean shape along with FSA 1.5 headset and 1.5 stem (31.8 bars)......

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,806 Posts
I only see one Shiver, but if you want, here's an idea about how you could fit shivers or 888s on your bike:

Attachments

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
erosive said:
thats a moshin ass bike, but those tires don't look up to snuff.
put some meat on there!
i dont use it for DH so no use in having hoggers on it.... its more of a urban warrior bike....i ride street/dirt/etc with it....it had 2.3's on it but they are wore out so i put 2.1's on it to save a tiny bit of weight..... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.