Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
There's no app for this.
5,369 Posts
I believe the "reducers"

are specific to the headset; check with Cdale or your headset maker? I'm running FSA Pig DH headset and FSA makes the reducer for it to 1&1/8"

Jim

G

·
problem solvers

You should be able to get problem solvers headset reducers that will allow you to run any headset you want. I believe most cannondales are actually 1 9/16 not the 1.5.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I run a Cane Creek Double Xc headset to reduce my Jekyll's head tube to 1 1/8. Check 'em out here: http://www.canecreek.com/66.html.
-James
The cane creek double xc is the way to go. Thats what im gonna be usin for my old super-v
NO shims, or mods needed, just the headset thats designed to do what you're lookin for.

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,891 Posts
Marmot said:
The cane creek double xc is the way to go. Thats what im gonna be usin for my old super-v
NO shims, or mods needed, just the headset thats designed to do what you're lookin for.
Yup, that's what I have on mine and they work great.

·
Bad Case of the Mondays
4,009 Posts
jeffj said:
Yup, that's what I have on mine and they work great.
Me too. Been running this setup for several years now. Smooth, dependable headset and you get to run your choice of forks.

It is more expensive, but really a clean solution.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.