Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a SLX double with 175, the best price I've found is $149 w/ free shipping on e-bay. Has anyone seen a better price? crc is sold out and I don't want to wait.

·
One day at a time......
110 Posts
Find HIgh Intensity Cycles on Ebay...

Just got mine for $105.00 shipped.

(I did it through one of their promotional sales)

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got one from BlueSky for $129 a couple months ago.

Shipping + insurance was something like $13 though, and I am located 30 miles away from them.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Same here.... I have been drooling over this crank for the last two weeks. The best deal is on ebay.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I e-mailed bluesky to see if they have any doubles left... haven't heard back otherwise it is about $150 delivered from crc. anyone know how shipping from crc will take, says in stock..

·
Registered
262 Posts
got mine from chain reaction about 2 months ago. $110 along with some otherstuff. shipping was quick as well. had to pay a small exchange fee through my credit card but still saved a bundle.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Got mine last year from CRC for $102 with free shipping on a $231 order. Great cranks

·
Friendly Neighborhood MTBer
273 Posts
I jumped on it when it was under $100 at CRC last year. Do I win a prize? :rolleyes:
To the OP, the GBP has been strengthening against the dollar so the price has been creeping up. Wiggle has it for $137 with free shipping. They bill your credit card in USD.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts