Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get an axle for a shimano saint hub, it needs to fit the saint derailour too. i can only find axles that will either fit the hub or the derailour not both.

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,010 Posts
dhmtb7 said:
where can i get an axle for a shimano saint hub, it needs to fit the saint derailour too. i can only find axles that will either fit the hub or the derailour not both.
from my understanding they fit both...universal

·
Sugary Exoskeleton
4,657 Posts
I doubt you are going to find a shop that carries them, but just about any shop should be able to track one down and order it for you.

Can't find them on the QBP website, but that's just one distributor. I am sure they are out there somewhere.

JMH

dhmtb7 said:
i already know that, where do i get a shimano saint rear hub axle

·
Chillin the Most
4,025 Posts
If you have a Shimano XT or like hub, you can use the Hone axle, works great. Otherwise as others have pointed out, your LBS should be able to order you a Saint thru-axle.

·
parts leftover
997 Posts
dhmtb7 said:
I've got one I can sell you. :thumbsup: Check your PMs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.