Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Shimano m520's cheap

681 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  banksd1983 
#1 ·
@ jensonusa.com

search m520

pick the top result.

Price shows $55, once in cart it is $29.99

thought it was a typo or something but I ordered it last night and got a confirmation email this morning for in store pickup later today.

#2 ·
Whenever you see an item at Jenson with "market price" on there, it means that someone else has done research and requested a price match. If Jenson approves, they let everyone take advantage of it. So basically, someone else found it on the net for $29.99 so you didn't have to. One of the great things about this company. Just ordered a carbon bar from them also, but having it shipped to me. I figured out that gas would cost more to drive to Corona!

#3 ·
I read that last night, then was told today on a local board that they're just selling them below what they're allowed to advertise them for, which is why the 29.99 once in cart. Hell of a deal either way as I was going to get the mallet c's for my first pedal, but found these instead for this price

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.