Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shiggy, Cloxxki,
A big thank you for all your postings last year.
Keep it coming!
For 2006: I wish Shiggy a frame that he can run without a riser stem, and Clox a setup that he can ride without his saddle pointing down.
But don,t change anything if you are happy this way.
Happy Newyear Y,All!!

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Thank you, mvi.

Do you consider a 25 degree stem a "riser" (I do not). My 26" wheel Chester uses one and my long-awaited custom 29er will too. Of course there is the long, low Moots stem on the Big Shot.

Hippy Newt Ears!

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
I wish Cloxxki to come visit SoCal. He can ride with us and have a blast getting a taste of some technical riding. While we're at lunch getting some food and brew...Donkey and I will sneak out to the car and put a positive rise stem on his bike!

I wish Shiggy's beard a long and healthy life. :D

·
Recovering couch patato
14,017 Posts
2006 4:25

Thanks and all the best for 2006 to you too.

I wish for Padre to find a fork he will still appreciate next year.

For myself I hope to be able to breath freely without medicin past June 1st. Looking to somehow take up swimming, running, X-Terra triathlon and XC Skiing (no snow here though).
Oh, and I hope the WCSS will be somewhere I'm able to travel to.

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
Cloxxki said:
2006 4:25

Thanks and all the best for 2006 to you too.

I wish for Padre to find a fork he will still appreciate next year.

For myself I hope to be able to breath freely without medicin past June 1st. Looking to somehow take up swimming, running, X-Terra triathlon and XC Skiing (no snow here though).
Oh, and I hope the WCSS will be somewhere I'm able to travel to.
=)
Lovin' the Reba...a year and countin'!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.