Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nag, Nag, Nag.. Ok here are the photos. I'm sorry about the content. I was too busy having fun to get any action shots. Those of you who didn't make the ride really missed a great ride with a great group of folks. Hopefully some of you can come down my way for a ride sometime.

VA

EDIT: I got the pictures to upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
VaughnA said:
Nag, Nag, Nag.. Ok here are the photos. I'm sorry about the content. I was too busy having fun to get any action shots. Those of you who didn't make the ride really missed a great ride with a great group of folks. Hopefully some of you can come down my way for a ride sometime.

VA

EDIT: I've tried repeatedly to upload the images and it just hangs. I have an appt right now I'll try to get them out later.
...host them on photobucket.com & use the tag version to post them in the thread. :thumbsup:

[img]https://gallery.mtbr.com/data/mtbr/513/01-07-07_300_copy.jpg

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
What a great time. You're right Vaughn, if you didn't show, you missed out on a great time! Not to worry though, there shall be plenty of more opportunities. I look forward to getting down that way for a ride soon. I'd like to ride Candler's and the other spot with the big whoopties you guys were talking about.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Thanks for getting those pic's up! Where is the pic of you cleaning that rock garden in the pic's? ;)

·
I like Monkeys
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was too busy walking through the rock garden to take pictures. I really want to see someone ride that someday. But not me, I'm old enough that I no longer bounce, I THUD.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts