Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan, Larry, Steve... Chris (is chris on mtbr?)

Had a great time last night paddling shell ridge. There are many more trails up there that are just as much fun.

Anytime y'alls is up for another after work ride in the Ridge, lemme know. That's my home turf - I ride there atleast once/week and welcome the company!:thumbsup:

Oh and Dan; That ale was a Bastard, I'm feeling a little frumpy this morning...;)
 

·
Feeling a little taller
Joined
·
6,705 Posts
imridingmybike said:
Dan, Larry, Steve... Chris (is chris on mtbr?)

Had a great time last night paddling shell ridge. There are many more trails up there that are just as much fun.

Anytime y'alls is up for another after work ride in the Ridge, lemme know. That's my home turf - I ride there atleast once/week and welcome the company!:thumbsup:

Oh and Dan; That ale was a Bastard, I'm feeling a little frumpy this morning...;)
I'm still trying to convert Chris to the Dark Side. I'm going to send him a link to this thread and maybe we'll see him on some more rides.

I finally uploaded the GPS data from last night and it is available here: Motion Based

Looks like the final count was 8.7 miles and 1800' of elevation. Kind-of small for the kinds of rides we usually do on weeknights but fun nonetheless.

As for the ale - You're definately not worthy! OK, maybe you are since you led the ride and waited for us lesser mortals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,129 Posts
Dude....

Dan'ger said:
I'm still trying to convert Chris to the Dark Side. I'm going to send him a link to this thread and maybe we'll see him on some more rides.

I finally uploaded the GPS data from last night and it is available here: Motion Based

Looks like the final count was 8.7 miles and 1800' of elevation. Kind-of small for the kinds of rides we usually do on weeknights but fun nonetheless.

As for the ale - You're definately not worthy! OK, maybe you are since you led the ride and waited for us lesser mortals.
You nailed it with the 1,800! I agree with Chris hopefully we'll get him hooked.

C-I am up for more Shell Ridge rides. What days do you normally ride there after work?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
494 Posts
imjps said:
Sheeese, another website to keep checking. Just what I need. It's a wonder we get any work done at all.

jps
:skep:You get work done? Uh oh I must be spending way too much time here then. There is a yahoo email group for Briones Mafia that I believe Dan'ger posted to about the ride. It was also kinda buried in a Briones Mafia thread here on MTBR.
 

·
Feeling a little taller
Joined
·
6,705 Posts
imjps said:
Sheeese, another website to keep checking. Just what I need. It's a wonder we get any work done at all.

jps
No, you'll get no information there. I'm referring to NorCal Forum threads with the phrase "Briones Mafia." Often these rides occur under the blanket monthly thread...even if they are maked as Tuesday Night Rides and we are talking about a different day.

What's work - I am not familiar with this concept...
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top