Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Old man on a bike
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cruisin' the net staying out of the rain watchin' the Eagles/cowboys game did a double take when they mentioned Sheldon Brown...he's a cornerback for the Eagles and got an interception. Kinda weird hearing his name from a football announcer...but mainly I'm bored so thought I'd share...

·
Old man on a bike
12,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TNC said:
That was no football game, Bikin....it was a masacreeeee!
Sure was...even tho I love to see those Cowboys go down, it was a bit painful to watch. OTOH the 49ers came back once again and named Singletary officially for head coach, next year 49ers are going to be contendahs!

·
Tough Guy Extraordinaire
601 Posts
Any time we get to see the Birds stomp on the girls is great!

The implications of this game made it that much better!

I love to watch TO suffer!

·
Registered
4,003 Posts
Shmack said:
Any time we get to see the Birds stomp on the girls is great!

The implications of this game made it that much better!

I love to watch TO suffer!
X2 my brother!! :thumbsup: ...Now we got to make sure we keep B Dawk.:cool: ...Man I'm fired up about the Eagles right now. Let's Go. ...One time... E-A-G- L- E- S ...EAGLES!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
200 Posts
The single most devastating loss in Cowboys history, the Eagles played with them on Sunday and it was great.

Romo is proving to be the biggest choker in history. He just cannot perform when the going gets tough.

That's what Jerry Jones gets for assembling a team of thugs and selfish players. Great move giving up all those draft picks for Roy Williams and his 11 catches...!!!

Cheers to B-Dawk, he is the man. I've never seen a player give 100% effort every minute he is on the field.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.