Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
SS Clyde 29er
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin...id=110721&results_format=long&query=retrieval

The same model frame that won the 2005 Single Speed World Championship.

This is a still in the box, unwrapped, NEVER ridden, brand new black, 17.5", warranty replacement frame.

Frame has Genesis 29" geometry to produce a stable, quick ride, tubing is unique as well using both internal and visible external butting, with wedge type eccentric bottom bracket and quick release seat post clamp (fits 27.2 mm seatpost). The tubeset is a reputable Platinum Series ZR9000 SS. This is a single speed specific frame.

To my knowledge, you cannot buy this frame by itself off the web or in stores. GF typically only sells this frame as part of a fully assembled bike for $1,200.

For the initiated, this is a sought after, race ready frame. Since it is aluminum, I'd recommend setting it up with a suspension fork. If you are a Clydesdale (+200lbs), I would not recommend this frame with a rigid fork.
$400 firm

I also have a 2005 RockShox Reba SL Dual Air 29 w/external rebound, internal floodgate, external compression and lock-out | Butted aluminum steerer | 80mm to 100 mm of travel. Fork was purchased in May, 2005 and is still in great shape, has yet to show any signs of needing a servicing. It's been sitting on the shelf since I've gone rigid. $200 firm

Serious inquires ONLY. Please don't waste my time. Photos available upon request. PayPal possible w/ additional fee.

email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.