Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
jett_mtb said:
This is a shameless bump, flame if you must. Wanted to share this with the locals. We are based in Fort Collins and the product is developed on trails around Fort Collins, we're pumped on the press!

JK

http://bikemag.com/features/onlineexclusive/2009-gear-of-the-year/
There's two pages of products. Which one is it? The hanger/bottle opener? Everything else is a well known manufacturing company.

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
:eekster:
scar said:
pssst - it's the shorts
:lol:

OK. I'll be honest. I looked at the shorts and I thought "oh, just another pair of cycling shorts. Nothing technically different there". The only thing that caught my eye as being different was that hanger. Funny, it's a CO product as well.

I like my Nema's.

Edit:

WHHHOOOOOOAAAAA!!!!! :eekster:

$120 for a pair of shorts? Aye Carumba!

·
Stand back
4,215 Posts
$120 is in line with other quality shorts, although I wouldn't pay that much, mostly b/c I can't stand built in chamois. Why don't you offer a lower cost option, sans-liner shorts? And I say if you're going to use mtbr for free advertising, you should offer a discount.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
These have clip out chamois so you can run with or without. We include the chamois because most dealers require it. All of our shorts chamois is clip out. We will offer discount and I will post, working out the details with the dealers.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We will offer 20% off to cards to use at dealers or on-line. Need to work out details with dealers, someting actually already in process. We will hand out to riders on the trail wearing Jett and will let you guys know. If you want shorts now call in your order and ask for Josh.

·
ride
5,275 Posts
because 8 out of 10 average folks looking to buy bike shorts (even baggies) want a chamois. From a dealer perspective a baggie without a chamois is a lot tougher sell. Specially over $75 or $100.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.