Hello Fellow Bicycle Racers!
I just wanted to let you in on a few little secrets about the Dirt Club Summer Series in Los Olivos.
1. There is CASH PAYBACK for Cat 2 , Cat 1 & Pros!
2. Cheap entry fees! No late reg fees & you can reg on race day!
3. This is a grass roots style series that is going to be a blast!
4. No license is required to race.
5. Friday & Saturday night camping on site with hot showers and free firewood!
6. No DH Shuttle fees!
7. This is a best 3 of 4 race series, there are 3 races left, so everyone still has a chance to win the series!
The format is XC Saturday mornings, Dual Slalom Saturday afternoon and DH racing Sunday at 12 noon. DH practice Saturday from 12 - 4 and Sunday morning from 8 - 11.
You can find info about the Dirt Club Summer Series at http://www.ridesb.com/images/formsmaps/summer_series.pdf
Here are the future Dirt Club Summer Series dates:
Race #2 JULY 25-26
Race #3 AUGUST 22-23
FINALS SEPTEMBER 11-12 (Note: this is a date change from 9/26-27)
Other races at the Dirt Club in 2009
Wednesday Night Dirt Criterium Series - July 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and August 5th
24 Hours of Chamberlin Ranch - October 30th - Nov. 1st (Halloween Themed)
UCSB Cowpie Classic November 14th & 15th (Both Collegiate and normal)
Dirt Club Holiday Weekend - December 5th & 6th
Please consider joining us at the SGDC in July and throughout the rest of the year!