Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beau Bonneau Casting is a casting agency in San Francisco. We are currently working on a commercial for a dietary supplement, a probiotic that helps maintain balance in the intestines. The ad will feature will people with healthy lifestyles and we have an immediate need for fit, ruggedly handsome men in their 40s - 50s that are also experienced and active mountain bikers. Men should be able to ride well enough to come to a slide.

Brief auditions are Mon. 11/15 by appointment in SF. Some may have a 2nd audition Tues. 11/16. The shoot is Tues. 11/23 (2 days before Thanksgiving) and will last up to 10 hours. If selected for the shoot you will be paid $2,000. Exact shoot location has yet to be announced, but will be in the SF Bay Area.

If you fit the description and are available for the audition and shoot, please email the following info to [email protected] ASAP:
* Subject line should be: Mtn Biker - your full name
* Height, Weight
* Cell phone and alternate number
* Mountain Biking Bio - just a line or two, how many years riding, how often, etc.
* 2 Recent Color Snapshots: 1 full-standing view so we can see physique & 1 close-up (please no sunglasses) so we can see your face. Recent photos of you in your biking gear are a plus.

Sorry for the short notice and please pass this on if you know anyone that would be interested. Submissions will be reviewed throughout the weekend and we will contact you if chosen for the audition. Thank you,

Beau Bonneau Casting
www.beaubonneaucasting.com

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
PM Finch Platte, he is definitely your man

BTW you could not possibly shed mountain bikers in a worse light than having them slide to a stop on the trail. Pretty much exemplifies why hikers, etc dislike us. People are taught not to do this, I for one would boycott any product that showed bikers doing this.

·
Registered
5,762 Posts
BeauBonneauCasting said:
We're not sure exactly what footage will be used in their commercial. The slide was given as an experience meter, a skill and control gauge to weed out novices.
Ask them to bunnyhop a log instead - to your insurance provider dismay, of course. Skidding is bad riding. Though I am sure nobody in the advertizing business gives a hoot - as long as it looks cool.

·
Weird huh?
2,286 Posts
I'm 29 but fortunately, look exactly like 49, ruggedly handsome with a rapier' wit. I'll have my agent phone you.

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,164 Posts
I'm told that I'm banned from this acting gig as it'd be a conflict of interest with my spouse's firm product line. Which would lead to issues on the home front I believe.
So who went and how'd it go? :D

1 - 20 of 64 Posts