Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 335 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sexually assaulted on the trail, by some guy walking his two german shepards. I know the guy and I can't do anything about it. He is a neighbour, and I even know his address.

At the time I was hiking and not riding. We encounter each other headed in the opposite directions. We stopped to chat and he started reaching for my crouch and even succeeded in touching it a few times. This was inspite of my best efforts to shove him away with both hands repeatedly during the conversation.

This occurred while we were talking casually. I couldn't wait for the conversation to end so I could move on and get away from him.

He used his dog's snout to sexually assault me by proxy, so I can't do anything about it. I just have to put up with this disgusting memory, of this man and his disgusting dog thrusting at my private parts, and me having to fight off these disgusting sexual advances executed through a nasty german shepard.

Meanwhile, I had to pretend to be playing with the dog and pretend to like the disgusting dog, so both dogs would not get violent and attack me. It was like being sexually attacked at knife point. I was assaulted under threat of sharp teeth, instead of sharp steel. I had to play a role of appeasement, when what I really wanted to do was zap the firggin dog and his owner with about a thousand volts. They have no right to touch my private parts.

I feel like carrying a can of pepper spray and spraying the next dog/owner that tries to go for my crouch.

I cannot believe the nerve of this guy to act casually and pretending to be nice, while he is sexually assaulting me.

old_dude
 

· Complete Bastard
Joined
·
2,280 Posts
How come you didn't deck the guy? Someone reaches for my privates, I don't care who it is, the pope, grampa, who cares, they're getting beaten. I realize violence isn't fashionable maybe where you live in canada, but maybe you should think about standing up for yourself. Other than that, anyone besides me think this post is a total troll?
 

· Banned
Joined
·
7,032 Posts
1st line of defence is to tell the onwer of the pet to call it off
2nd is to hit/kick it in the muzzle(effective for most dogs)
3rd is to pepper spray it

and if it's attacking, just shoot it.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
662 Posts
did you at least get to lie trailside when it was all done and smoke cigarettes while snuggled in each other's arms on a bed of soft, moistened pine needles, while the dogs gently caressed your faces with their pink tongues? :eek: :D
 

· The Turbo Blaster
Joined
·
70 Posts
old_dude said:
I couldn't wait for the conversation to end so I could move on and get away from him.
Someone grabs your privates and instead of decking him, screaming, running, etc., you keep up the conversation? Give me a break.
 

· Poser
Joined
·
263 Posts
Wait. Are you saying that he sexually assaulted you ONLY "by proxy"?

If not, I sincerely hope that you report it to the police and you get the proper response from them.

But if I'm getting the right idea, you're just really upset that his dogs kept sniffing you, and you're exaggerating the situation a little. In that case, this forum is not a proper place for such a complaint.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
8,739 Posts
Edited because Oldguy is a whackjob as evidenced by his post below.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
304 Posts
Methinks he is joking

Mr. Burns: "Dogs are idiots! Think about it, Smithers - if I came up to your house and started sniffing at your crotch and slobbering all over your face, what would you say?"

Smithers: "Umm, if you did it, sir?"
 

· |i|
Joined
·
353 Posts
Several thoughts come to mind...

1) This is a weird joke without a punchline.

2)You are gay.

3) You are incredibly weak.

4) You are a 5 year old boy.

5)Any combination of the above.

If this story is true, which I doubt, then he must have had a damn good reason to think he could grab your junk without repercussion.
 

· Who are the brain police?
Joined
·
9,767 Posts
I think it's all of the above.

And it's really not a funny thing to joke about.

The post screems "Look at me, read my post, see what an idiot I am.".
 

· Registered
Joined
·
34 Posts
I saw this in a movie with Cameron Diaz

old_dude said:
I have been sexually assaulted on the trail, by some guy walking his two german shepards. I know the guy and I can't do anything about it. He is a neighbour, and I even know his address.

At the time I was hiking and not riding. We encounter each other headed in the opposite directions. We stopped to chat and he started reaching for my crouch and even succeeded in touching it a few times. This was inspite of my best efforts to shove him away with both hands repeatedly during the conversation.

This occurred while we were talking casually. I couldn't wait for the conversation to end so I could move on and get away from him.

He used his dog's snout to sexually assault me by proxy, so I can't do anything about it. I just have to put up with this disgusting memory, of this man and his disgusting dog thrusting at my private parts, and me having to fight off these disgusting sexual advances executed through a nasty german shepard.

Meanwhile, I had to pretend to be playing with the dog and pretend to like the disgusting dog, so both dogs would not get violent and attack me. It was like being sexually attacked at knife point. I was assaulted under threat of sharp teeth, instead of sharp steel. I had to play a role of appeasement, when what I really wanted to do was zap the firggin dog and his owner with about a thousand volts. They have no right to touch my private parts.

I feel like carrying a can of pepper spray and spraying the next dog/owner that tries to go for my crouch.

I cannot believe the nerve of this guy to act casually and pretending to be nice, while he is sexually assaulting me.

old_dude
PSYCHIATRIST
You know...rest areas (and mt. bike trails in Canada) are homosexual
hang-outs.

TED (Old Dude)
Huh?

PSYCHIATRIST
Highway rest areas (and mt bike trails in Canada)--they're the bathhouses
of the nineties for some gay men.

Ted thinks about this, then glances back at the shrink.

TED (Old Dude)
What are you saying?

PSYCHIATRIST
(checking wristwatch)
Oops, time's up. We'll have to delve into
that next week.

Maybe you typed in the wrong URL when you were posting this message. I'm sure there are gay-porn sites that relate directly to mountain biking. I only pray to God that I never see one, because then I would have to quit the sport.....
 

· Cleavage Of The Tetons
Joined
·
6,714 Posts
lack of reading comprehension is a national problem!

Wow, and some people are even allowed to vote!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
742 Posts
You need to file a complaint. It is not something you have to do for yourself but for the safety of those in your community. You can not know who else he has done something similar to in the past or will do so in the future. I know it is embarrassing, will wreck any neighbor relationship you have and embarrass the hell out of you. Usually folks like this guy start at one level and ramp up what they are willing to try and the vulnerability of who they go after next.

You are lucky I do not know your real name and that of this person. I would be calling your local police myself with the story as I read it and a link to your story.
 

· Burninator
Joined
·
75 Posts
This occurred while we were talking casually. I couldn't wait for the conversation to end so I could move on and get away from him.
Atleast you waited till the conversation was over till you walked away. Leaving in the middle would have been plain rude.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
569 Posts
OK people - re-read the post please!

'The Guy' didn't touch him!!!!! For those with vocabulary issues, "by proxy" means he did it through someone else. Who? His dogs.

Old Dude is making light of that uncomfortable experience when a dog rams his snout into your crotch - by calling it a "sexual assault".

Funny - not really. But for those of you ready to alert the local authorities, I think your time would be better spent.

GF
 

· Registered
Joined
·
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think you missed the point

mward said:
How come you didn't deck the guy? Someone reaches for my privates, I don't care who it is, the pope, grampa, who cares, they're getting beaten. I realize violence isn't fashionable maybe where you live in canada, but maybe you should think about standing up for yourself. Other than that, anyone besides me think this post is a total troll?
The touching was done by the dog. It was the dog thrusting it's snout repeatedly at my private parts. Since the dog is under the "control" of the owner, I say I am being sexually assaulted by the owner, by way of the dog, by proxy through the dog.

I could see a dog by nature heading in that direction, they like to shove their noses right up in there by nature, but the owner should be quick to restrain the dog or call it off. This owner did neither, I was left to try to fend the dog off by myself while the a$$hole tried to carry on small talk, like he was being friendly. I actually think he was enjoying some sick sense of power, watching my discomfort and my difficulty in dealling with it. Acting friendly was just a ruse to get his sick kicks.

The sex act is often seen as an expression of power, by one individual over another. This guy was basically using his dogs to assert power over me and letting them assault me to get his sense of power, like some sick rapist enjoying the discomfort of his victim, because it makes him feel powerful.

Walking with two german sheppards on the loose is like walking with two handguns and when one of the dogs comes at you, it is like a gun pointed at you. I think the guy is really some sort of sick creep.

You can't punchout a dog owner with two full grown and nasty greman sheppards running free beside him. You would get mauled. You want to be seriously scarred for life because you need the satisfaction of hitting a guy? That would be like taking a bullet so you can punch the guy who is pointing a gun at you.

That is the problem. It is basically armed sexual assault. The dogs are the armaments and are also sexually assaulting the victim, in this case me. The dog owner controls both dogs and so is responsible for the actions of his dogs.

If a man were to grab a woman's crotch or shove his face in there uninvited, insistantly and repeatedly, he would be tossed in jail. Why is it OK for a dog to do that to a person?

I don't think it is. I think it is disgusting and offensive.

old_dude
 

· Complete Bastard
Joined
·
2,280 Posts
Dude, you are looney-tunes. That's what dogs do, they sniff crotches. It's like a baby crying, the parents don't even hear it but if you're not a parent it's like an air raid siren. The guy probably doesn't even realize the dogs sniffing your crotch bother you, he's so used to it. You have a victim's mentality, and so see these events as victimization, when in fact it's probably something innocuous. Remember Occam's Razor. Do not multiply entities beyond necessity.
 
1 - 20 of 335 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top