Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And you guys are going to be pissed when you find out. The place is there, the time will come and you will wonder, WHY NOT LAST YEAR? Yes the tour director took me out today. Good ride for someone as technically challenge as I am, it made me learn. I look forward to riding it with the gang.
 

·
Black Lion
Joined
·
4,431 Posts
minkhiller said:
And you guys are going to be pissed when you find out. The place is there, the time will come and you will wonder, WHY NOT LAST YEAR? Yes the tour director took me out today. Good ride for someone as technically challenge as I am, it made me learn. I look forward to riding it with the gang.
Julie McCoy is a holdout?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Merrimack Dave said:
Are you referring to those crazy Concord trails that are within riding distance from his house? Those are indeed great trails, great quarry views too.
And he didn't ride to the trail head?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Severum said:
Bah, I was running late. Next time. BTW, the shifting problem was the cable that pulled out of the ferrule and got caught. Must have happened on one of my dozen crashes.
No crash was outdone by the first one of the day.
 

·
customized
Joined
·
3,123 Posts
radair said:
Louis, I'd love to get in on some of that action! Maybe some weekday evening?

And I will gladly repay you with a tour of my own.
No problem at all. I'll give you the big tour as soon as I get my legs. Did some climbing tonight and I am coming along well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
radair said:
Louis, I'd love to get in on some of that action! Maybe some weekday evening?

And I will gladly repay you with a tour of my own.
What would you be doing in this area, trying to figure how to add another 100 ft to this?
 

Attachments

·
beer thief
Joined
·
4,931 Posts
minkhiller said:
What would you be doing in this area, trying to figure how to add another 100 ft to this?
Nah, 180' is plenty tall enough for that site. Actually Glenn, I designed the foundation for that tower and have climbed it and analyzed it twice. Kearsarge is a cool spot, except for the vertical junkyard.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
radair said:
Nah, 180' is plenty tall enough for that site. Actually Glenn, I designed the foundation for that tower and have climbed it and analyzed it twice. Kearsarge is a cool spot, except for the vertical junkyard.
I knew you had something to do with it, all of you up in Conway are still pissed that this is the "real" Kearsarge and have been terrorizing our mountain since. No FFTF for you?
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top