Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with the Seven Cycles four bolt stems? I am in the finishing stages of my MC SS conversion and want a new stem to compliment the Jones H-Bar. Jeff recommends a stem with a four bolt faceplate. I know the Thomson is a tried and true choice, but since i have spared little or no expense to build this SS up, why not go all the way! They will build stems in three different stiffnesses, so I could order an S3 (clydesdale) style and get something really stiff.

·
Registered
233 Posts
talk to a seven dealer. the ti stem, in any angle/length you could want and guaranteed for life really can't be beat (except maybe the price)!

MTBDad said:
Does anyone have any experience with the Seven Cycles four bolt stems? I am in the finishing stages of my MC SS conversion and want a new stem to compliment the Jones H-Bar. Jeff recommends a stem with a four bolt faceplate. I know the Thomson is a tried and true choice, but since i have spared little or no expense to build this SS up, why not go all the way! They will build stems in three different stiffnesses, so I could order an S3 (clydesdale) style and get something really stiff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts