Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who here has tried any of the Sette Vexx glasses from Pricepoint?

They look like a great deal for budget glasses with multiple lenses. I am close to buying a pair but I couldn't find any reviews or comments on the forum or anywhere on the internet.

·
knock-knock...
577 Posts
ive got the vexx 2s i think and they have been pretty good. the left side is shaped a TINY bit different than the right, but not enough for me to care. if i paid any more than 19 dollars for them i would have been a little irked, but they come with a hard, durable case, three sets of lenses that dont scratch that easy and are a pretty sweet set of glasses. id say if you dont care whether they say oakley or not and you are keeping it budget oriented, they are a winner.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
skottt160 said:
ive got the vexx 2s i think and they have been pretty good. the left side is shaped a TINY bit different than the right, but not enough for me to care. if i paid any more than 19 dollars for them i would have been a little irked, but they come with a hard, durable case, three sets of lenses that dont scratch that easy and are a pretty sweet set of glasses. id say if you dont care whether they say oakley or not and you are keeping it budget oriented, they are a winner.
Thanks

I know there are better sunglasses out there and at good prices, but I wanted to know specifically about these. I have $20 of Christmas money left and I am ordering a helmet and bed racks from Pricepoint anyway. If these are worth the $20 I will get them, otherwise I won't be ordering sunglasses right now

I also have to say that I've always been happy with the other Sette products I've bought. You usually do get more than your money

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.