Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vintage Serotta T-Max Mountain Bike. Hand made by Ben Serotta in 1991, frame size is small, fits about a 5'-3" to 5'-8" rider.
Frame material is Columbus Max OR steel tubing painted purple. Built with more current components, weight is about 28 pounds. I'm the second owner and have had it since 1995. If you are looking to build this up with period components, I have many of the original ones, mostly Shimano XTR and XT, crankset, thumb shifters, cantilever brakes and wheels. If you're interested, send me a note about those.
Front shock is a Rock Shox Judy XC with a 1" steerer tube, works well. The 8-speed shifters, brake levers, crankset, cassette, front and rear derailleurs and seat post are Shimano XT. Brakes are Avid v-brakes. Pedals are Shimano 656 SPD. Front wheel has a Shiman LX hub laced to Weinmann Zac19 rims with Continental Navigator Pro tires. The rear wheel is built with Shimano LX hubs laced to Sun CR18 rims with WTB Enduro Raptor tires.
Bicycle Wheel Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle part Drink Bicycle frame Cylinder Gas

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.