Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Category Winner
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Josh the Wonderboy and I are in the final round of the Race Face Ultimate XC Challenge. Our application and video were selected to be one of the final four. If we win we get an all expenses paid trip to the Trans Rockies. Even though I was the first single speeder to complete the TR in '05 I want to go back and be part of the first SS team to finish the TR. We need your votes to win. You have to view all four videos before you place your vote. They can be viewed at http://www.raceface.com/community/uxc/index.html . It only takes about five minutes to register, watch the videos, and cast your vote.
Why vote for us? If you don't know who we are I can assure you we are passionate about mountain biking. We are two bike messengers from Charlotte,NC and as Josh puts it "we got the skills to pay the bills". Josh and I will definitely be up to the task, and I don't know if any two guys could have more fun doing it than us. Live vicariously through us as we ride all over the Canadian Rockies, eh.
Yeah I posted this in passion, but I need to get the single speed mafia in on this. We will do our best to represent SS'ers at every possible moment. If there is a "Naked Mile" this year we'll do it. If we can find beer we'll drink it. If Race Face lets us, we might even cross dress. Every vote counts so please take the time to do it. If you're not sure how you feel about us read our application on the site and see what we are about. We will not dissapoint your hunger for suffering and stupidity.
Thanks guys (and girls)

Attachments

·
singlespeed smash brother
318 Posts
Ok I gave u my vote. For some reason I could only get audio out of the videos so I voted for you because I vound your audio least offensive. I was going to vote for the two chicks but their crap rap put me off. The mexicans i just couldn't get into. The couple just sounded like survivor rejects so you win for me ok and have fun.

·
try driving your car less
3,097 Posts
i voted for you. 'bad idea racing'.

none of the videos worked on my computer, but it still let me vote.

you have some tough competition with the chick team, tho. and the mexican dudes.

good luck! you still racing in italy? iron bike or whatever?

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Vote Cast!
I had to download the new version of Quicktime to get the videos to work. They were audio only with the old version. Being funny does count for somethin' Rich. Even if folks can't see the videos, your Ohio meets Carolina accent should be enough to win votes.

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
the envelope please...

the girls video was 'cute'
the Mexi's video was well made
the Kudzu video? Dud-zu.
your vid was not bad. funny. nice costume changes.

I voted for y'all because:

-gotta support the SS movement
-you used to have an avatar tag line that said "Straight outta Locash" (from CB4)
-Chris Rock was in CB4
-He's black, and I support diversity.

Rollin faster than a m-er f-in dirt bike

hw

Attachments

·
Category Winner
6,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Work sucks today so this is quick..
Yes I am from Ohio. The guy who interviewed me had a drawl and it just kept coming out of my mouth.
I promise no naked pics. I'll put those on the women's forum.
No Iron Bike. I postponed it for the Hundred Series I am doing. It also makes this possible.
CB4 and Bruce Campbell all the way. I have taste baby.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.