Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a CK hub I am selling in the MTBR classifieds, and within 15 minutes of posting it I get the following e-mail message.:

Hello,
I saw your add on the Chris King ISO Disc Rear Black 32 Hole-$235 and it fits what i have been searching for.I am with the price of $235.I am currently not in your country,to be precise i'm in UK and i will handle the shipment of it to My base in UK.do you accept Cashier check as a method of payment.sorry if i may ask,is this your personal property cos' dont want to involve myself with stolen properties for sale.what is the condition like? Well reply with your full name,contact address,phone number and fax,prove of ownership,so that i can commence payment immediately if it is still available.
NAME................
ADDRESS..................
CELL PHONE #.................
Have a nice day
SANDY
560 BOLIVER AVENUE,
SOUTHGATE,SOUTHAMPTON,
SO143HY
+447031848269

I think I will give him the information. Maybe my credit card information as well! :rolleyes:

·
Yummy
1,262 Posts
006_007 said:
I am currently not in your country,to be precise i'm in UK and i will handle the shipment of it to My base in UK
Doesn't he know?

All your base are belong to us!

Kn.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.