Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just one thing to say: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit, with Lance out, I really had no desire to watch. But after today, not sure how I can't. Unfortunately, I'm spending a week in "the bush," so I guess I have no choice.

·
sprocket
3,184 Posts
skinny-tire said:
I have just one thing to say: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to admit, with Lance out, I really had no desire to watch. But after today, not sure how I can't. Unfortunately, I'm spending a week in "the bush," so I guess I have no choice.
Flame-out Floyd became Flame-on Floyd.

·
Meatpuppet
536 Posts
AZ Mikey said:
Amazing stage today, I was glued to the TV
Well since we're all letting the cat outta the bag..........

Floyd is the F-ing Man.
I was 1/2 hour late to work because I couldn't leave the house this morning.
After yesterday, I was feeling a little bummed out. I mean 8 minutes at this stage in the race is a pretty big deal, especially after giving up 28 (ouch).

He is like a diesel truck !!

·
Registered
159 Posts
dirtrodr said:
Well since we're all letting the cat outta the bag..........

Floyd is the F-ing Man.
I was 1/2 hour late to work because I couldn't leave the house this morning.
!!
I almost did the same thing. I saw the results on cyclingnews, so I rewound the Tivo and worked from home for an hour. Amazing!!! I was so bummed yesterday watching him self destruct.

·
recovering roadie
606 Posts
I'm just glad that America is getting some exposure to something else besides the Cult of Lance.

I met Landis 10 years ago mountain biking and he is one cool cat that has some mad bike handling skills. Did anyone notice the way he was flicking his bike around on that switchback descent yesterday?

·
Meatpuppet
536 Posts
I havent looked today, but 30 sec. to make up in the TT aint to bad.
Saturday is gonna be good.................

GO FLOYD...........Keep that yellow sh!t where it belongs..........USA, USA !!!!!

(to much?.sorry)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.