Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i am going to list the Bontrager Race Lite wheels that came on my 03 292 sugar i just bought, what are they worth? i want to be fair both ways. They have never been riden, have disc hubs and skewers. I will not need them as I put a Chris King set on the Sugar that I had. any help would be great.

thanks

Rick Thompson

·
Registered
111 Posts
Wheels

I bought a pair on Ebay a few months ago for about $250. There is a pair on there now for $450 buy it now. I would watch those and see if they sell. later BK

subluxation said:
hi guys,

i am going to list the Bontrager Race Lite wheels that came on my 03 292 sugar i just bought, what are they worth? i want to be fair both ways. They have never been riden, have disc hubs and skewers. I will not need them as I put a Chris King set on the Sugar that I had. any help would be great.

thanks

Rick Thompson

[email protected]

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Guys, please don' mention you're offering something up for sale unless you have a classifieds ad for it. Every second post now seems to be about selling parts or bikes. Doesn't anyone have any other news or questions? This is the very last I'm keeping here. I deleted subluxation's email, if he wants to sell, he'll know his way to the MTBR classifieds, the world's best webspace for selling your stuff.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the problem

Cloxxki said:
Guys, please don' mention you're offering something up for sale unless you have a classifieds ad for it. Every second post now seems to be about selling parts or bikes. Doesn't anyone have any other news or questions? This is the very last I'm keeping here. I deleted subluxation's email, if he wants to sell, he'll know his way to the MTBR classifieds, the world's best webspace for selling your stuff.
hey cloxxki,

sorry for the problem, i always assumed the message boards were for sharing information which is what i was asking for. i wanted input on pricing to be fair to myself and others. (still have not gotten any real info.) check out my history and you will see that i have always used the classifieds and not the boards to sell items. you will see i currently have ads posted properly.

rick thompson

·
Recovering couch patato
14,019 Posts
Only part of my response was to you personally, you can see similar sales being offered along the way in your context. Good to hear you're one of MTBR's loyal supporters, we exist the way we do, thanks to members like you. I agree that this sort of info should be found on this board for inquiring minds like yourself. Downside, is that you're asking fellow vendors as well as candidates. I'm just here to make sure no-one uses these forums against us. I'll delete Mondo's reply to be more consistent about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.