Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on doing the Sweetwater > SF combo if anyone is interested in joining. About a 9:00 start or could go earlier.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
zon said:
I plan on doing the Sweetwater > SF combo if anyone is interested in joining. About a 9:00 start or could go earlier.
i would love to do this next saturday the 17th....am hiking with my missus manana...should be fantastic weather all around tho, have fun!!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Wherewolf said:
I thought we were doing Auburn on the 17th and you (Cohenfive) were leading?
this is basically auburn...but you are right. i'll post a ride for next weekend to alleviate any confusion i might have caused. i'm so very sorry....

·
Ultra Ventanaphile
3,346 Posts
Warning: Watch out for Scouts...

zon said:

Hey Zon, First, wish I could make it, but family plans won't let me.

But be careful out there, I've been out there two times in the past three weeks on different days of the week and the Boy Scouts are all of a sudden decided that the ONLY MTB trail on the HW50 side of Sacramento is the only place to go and hike.

First group was about 10-12 total people and were reasonable about letting us through the second group was smaller ~8 but were less than friendly and did a poor job of "sharing" the trail. Vocally rude as well.

-A

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ciclistagonzo said:
Hey Zon, First, wish I could make it, but family plans won't let me.

But be careful out there, I've been out there two times in the past three weeks on different days of the week and the Boy Scouts are all of a sudden decided that the ONLY MTB trail on the HW50 side of Sacramento is the only place to go and hike.

First group was about 10-12 total people and were reasonable about letting us through the second group was smaller ~8 but were less than friendly and did a poor job of "sharing" the trail. Vocally rude as well.

-A
maybe we should hand them some trimmers so they can cut back that brush while there standing around. :D

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No for sure takers so switching this to the 17th.

·
iheartMTNs
139 Posts
was thinkin of doing this before i saw your post so...

i'm for sure in. still thinkin 9ish?

e

·
Scofflaw Mountain Biker
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Something unexpected has come up so unfortunatly I will not be able to join you. Enjoy the ride, the trails should be awesome.

·
iheartMTNs
139 Posts
sorry to hear you cant make it zon...

dont ever remember doing both in the same day so i'm motivated to get out there and see what thats like.

quick heads up to u peps heading up to ride auburn manyana the FATRAC folks are gonna be up there doing trail work on the fdlt. just sos you knows

e

1 - 12 of 12 Posts