Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow i ended up with a few 24 hole UST rims...don't ask. I am trying to find some high quality used (or cheap) lightweight hubs.I am seeking FSA, Mavic, XTR front, any others out there? Formula front is OK, rear is NOT!!!! Thanks for the help in advance, I have a shop full of stuff to possibly trade?

·
Registered
970 Posts
i've been trying to find the same thing.

the only rear hubs i've come across are the hugi 240 hubs that come on oem cannondale wheelsets, they come up on ebay every so often. hope also use to make them so keep your eyes out and check with importers for stock, some still have them.

in regards to front hubs formula do make a couple of models and there is the same deal with hope hubs as for rears. also check this link out, 24 hole xtr disc hubs for sale.

the last option is to read this, it opens up a few more options.

good luck, let me know how you get on.

cya, john.

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for the links, Mate!

The only problem with the XTr is A, they only make the front in 24 hole, and B, I can get the front new for $64.00, which is too much for this overstock experiment. The 240 OEM sounds promising, If I could find a used 240/c-dale front for say, $40, THAT is what I'm A hankerin' fer....

·
Cleavage Of The Tetons
6,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry, HB...

I have just enough for two pairs...How bout' selling me the CK, then you wouldn't need a rim anymore! :p
If i strike out on finding some cool hubs for a great price, I will hook you up with a rim..for now, though, I'm a seeking...

·
I love Pisgah
3,406 Posts
I have a new never used Spot 24hole disc front for $30 shipped. Weighs the same as an XT tho. I paid $50 from Ebay last year for it. Dopey me. Looks nice tho.;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.