Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I asked this on the beer section and had no responses. My other idea was maybe someone from the Norcal section could help me out? I'm looking for a beer called "Pliny The Elder" brewed by Russian River Brewing.

One of my really good friends/co-worker is packing up and heading to a new job and town :madman: :confused:. He is a huge Stone Ruination fan and has always talked about trying Pliny the Elder. I thought it would be a good going away gift but, this beer is not available in my area ( Houston, TX). I would really appreciate it if someone could maybe ship me a few bottles. I can do paypal, moneyorder or even a trade for something I may have in my area!

Thanks!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What the heck did you type in?
I tried
"pliny the elder"
"pliny the elder" beer
pliny the elder for sale
pliny the elder beer for sale

Btw thanks for the find!

EDIT: They wont ship to my state :( Im still looking for this if someone can help me out!

Nice head on that beer grrrah it looks quite tasty!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
One thing about having beer shipped to you, especially fine beer like the Pliny, once the cold chain is stopped the beer is no longer the same. Wine Trader's sells it but it is not kept cold therefore not worth buying. :nono:

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
Whereas if I had bought a bottle and shipped it to you it would have been consumed at its peak freshness. First, I buy a cold bottle, next I drink it, then ship the empty bottle in the heat.

·
I like mtn biking, too
3,238 Posts
Ooh, I love that Cerveza Crema from Anderson Valley! Yum! In CANS, too!!!!! Thanks!

·
Uncle
4,359 Posts
How do you like that glass?

grrrah said:
here you go:
I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know anyone else that has one yet. Have yet to see one out on the trails too. How many times have you used it? No apparent cracks yet, so that's a plus I guess. Is it dishwasher compatible?

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
GoGoGordo said:
You are a true American hero.
someone gave me a can after a group ride, and I haven't been able to find the cans since. Been enjoying the bottles though. Its probably the only non IPA or Belgian that Ive bought for myself in the past year.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
105millimetersofpleasure said:
I've been thinking of getting one, but I don't know anyone else that has one yet. Have yet to see one out on the trails too. How many times have you used it? No apparent cracks yet, so that's a plus I guess. Is it dishwasher compatible?
You mean the pint glass? :confused: it was a sea otter freebie a couple years ago, and I have a couple of them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.