Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy a light set of carbon hoops with 25mm internal width, hubs that work with new Shimano xtr 12 speed (micro spline). Willing to spend some $$ as I want to avoid the really cheap rims. I only weigh 160 so thought of stans podium, but would like a slightly wider internal width as I am interested in 2.35 / 2.4 tires. Enve's are nice and meet this spec but so far they have no microspline. Also, they seem about 500-700 more $ then everybody.

thanks.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I could be wrong but I believe DT 350/240 are compatible with micro spline. Either way highly recommend We Are One Composites. The insider has 27mm internal but still can come in around the 1400g range with the 240 hub. Lifetime no questions asked warranty, and if you call them up and have a little friendly conversation about what you’re looking for, myself and others were able to get a discount. No promises though.

·
This place needs an enema
17,090 Posts
Looking to buy a light set of carbon hoops with 25mm internal width, hubs that work with new Shimano xtr 12 speed (micro spline). Willing to spend some $$ as I want to avoid the really cheap rims. I only weigh 160 so thought of stans podium, but would like a slightly wider internal width as I am interested in 2.35 / 2.4 tires. Enve's are nice and meet this spec but so far they have no microspline. Also, they seem about 500-700 more $ then everybody.

thanks.
Have a pro wheelbuilder lace some 240s hubs to some Nox rims with appropriate spokes and nips.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.