Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody, I'm not trying to repeat topics which were previously discussed, I'm just looking for a few answers. I'm buying a bike this week and I'm most likely going with airborne. I like the seeker but is the goblin worth the extra money? I'm aware they're the same frame but would I really notice the difference between x5 and x7 components? Are the the brakes better on the goblin? I've read mixed reviews, and finally and most importantly is the front fork that much better? I'm 180 lbs kind of a novice but I ride hard, I could swing the extra bucks if it's worth it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
The fork alone is worth the extra coin...X5 vs X7...might notice a little difference...X7 is some good stuff...kind of like Srams work horse group..durable and dependable and if you break something in a crash not to expensive to replace...I have had no issues with the brakes on my Goblin...its just a solid durable rig.

·
On wuss patrol
5,045 Posts
Money not an issue, Goblin. Fork, brakes and wheels are worth it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went with the Seeker, even though money was no object. It just looks damn cool and will make upgrades to it over time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts