Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rides like wrecking ball
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First let me say I have nothing but the upmost respect for DW and DT - two brilliant men who both design fine bikes. I've talked to them both on the phone and picked there brains, shared my thoughts, etc. and they are both top-notch. I wish them both the best in their new partnership.

But DANG, I can't take another DWTurner thread on the front page. I have no interest, it's not for me. Everything changes, nothing lasts forever - I get that. But I have finally gotten to a point in my life where many changes are not worth the effort for the results so I like talking about and seeing the Classic bikes. It was already hard to find interesting threads about the older Turners, and now they will be a needle in a haystack for the next 6-12 months. I will miss threads about mixing a Spot front tri with Flux rockers, Nitrous seatstays and Highline chainstays while running a 7.5x2.25 Pushed Double Avalanche. I might have to migrate to a forum where they still do similar tweaking. Hmmm...starts with a "V" right? Or maybe I'll take my '01 Tank over to VRC. :) Later guys, we'll see ya 'round. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Dude, it has just been ONE day. :)

You may have a point though- the next three months could be quite a frenzy with all the new ride reports and who knows what else.

Well, drop in anytime. The TNT Turners were still pretty badazz and rode better than most so people will still want to talk about them. Hell, CF just got his Sultan so we owe him a conversation and others have been picking up their Turners at nice discounts..

·
Petty and weak
742 Posts
But I have a Ventana too, and the Ventana forum is in need of serious CPR, it's lifeless at the moment! The trick is, if you wanna live your petty social life on a fkn computer, get two or more fkn bikes. You've missed the fkn point, all the pre-DW Turners are fkn Classics now, so fk ya, ya should be fkn happy, git.

(Warning: This comment was made in a plant used for processing sarcasm, cynicism and irony, and may not be suitable to those allergic to such quips).

·
Banned
2,799 Posts
Flyer said:
Dude, it has just been ONE day. :)

You may have a point though- the next three months could be quite a frenzy with all the new ride reports and who knows what else.

Well, drop in anytime. The TNT Turners were still pretty badazz and rode better than most so people will still want to talk about them. Hell, CF just got his Sultan so we owe him a conversation and others have been picking up their Turners at nice discounts..
Don't worrie once everyone sees my TNT Sultan all this DW talk will take a back seat to my new baby.:thumbsup: WHAT!! A guy can dream can't he? Flyer good looking out.;) CF. For the record this place is going to be "CRAZY" for sometime to come,and for good reason..I'd say this one of the (if not the) biggest thing to happen in this whole big MTB world.

·
Registered
9,451 Posts
Ah, don't be so hard on him. There are quite a few who love clean and classic designs and simple lines. Not everyone wants the latest and greatest in suspension design and frame design.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts