Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
hispanic mechanic
2,696 Posts
Who ran fixed?
Aqua said I was an idiot for riding fixed off road, so if it was him, I'd like to razz him, please.
*edit*
Nevermind. I looked closer at that first pic, and realized it's a Surly cassette cog, not a fixed cog.
"These are not the 'droids we're looking for. Move along, move along."

Los

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
How tall is the rider on the Steel SpaceFrame?
I'm talking to Jeff about owning one of his frames, and I understand he designs around shorter ETT.
I am 6' 2" with long legs and arms, riding a Large Lynskey and XL Ventana El Ciclon.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cbrossman said:
How tall is the rider on the Steel SpaceFrame?
I'm talking to Jeff about owning one of his frames, and I understand he designs around shorter ETT.
I am 6' 2" with long legs and arms, riding a Large Lynskey and XL Ventana El Ciclon.
He is 6'4"
I am 6'1"

Both riding the same (only) size frame. Doesn't seem to hold him back much.

Yes, the ETT is short. This is accentuated by the slack STA. This bike is short, maneuverable, and extremely fun.

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
simen said:
Very, very nice! Could someone compare the ride between 29'' wheel and fat front wheel.
Not really. I messed around with the fat front bike a little and it steered faster. Our bikes are set up entirely differently so there was no trading.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Aqua looks at home there.

But besides the awesome riding and great shots - I like the time line of Aqua's back pack. Starts out all puffy and by the end of the shots you can see he drank down the bladder and the pack looks small. Aqua runs out of Agua.

·