Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thoughts on this weekend? Group of us would like to come up and ride your trails but it looks like Tues/Wed/Thurs ya'll have rain. Will trails be good by Saturday? Don't want to waste a trip or damage trails and don't know how well Sedona drains.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not in here a ton (though enough that I remember talking to a few of you in other threads) but I think I remember trail doc. Had a different user name before that didn't he?

Anyways, thanks for the info. We'll go ahead and drive North! Pretty excited to finally ride Sedona.

·
Registered
183 Posts
"TD" gets banned by those who simply follow the straight and narrow; he's a leader, an innovator, a gentleman, and an ambassador in The USA and Canada, for our sport of mtb.
And we named a trail for him in Gold Canyon---as he built several trails when GC was just getting up to speed.
And he does generate posting..................
What a country!
Cheers.
TS

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,762 Posts
Rode it the day after rain last week, but it wasn’t saturated either. After saturating rain or snow id give it a couple days to dry out. It can be damaging to ride if it’s saturated.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
"TD" gets banned by those who simply follow the straight and narrow; he's a leader, an innovator, a gentleman, and an ambassador in The USA and Canada, for our sport of mtb.
And we named a trail for him in Gold Canyon---as he built several trails when GC was just getting up to speed.
And he does generate posting..................
What a country!
Cheers.
TS
I'm not sure he needed to be banned this time, but I wouldn't worry too much about 'ol Switch, er..., 50cents, er... RenegadeMTB, er... Traildoc. He'll be fine. He's probably plotting a comeback as we speak. I guarantee we'll be able to spot him by his first post. Dude has an unmistakable style.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Trails were great on Saturday and weather was good. Glad to have finally gotten some pedal time in on Sedona trails. Really enjoyed both Hiline and Slim shady.... like most of AZ, you really work for your smiles.

Thanks for all the feedback.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.