Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already posted this up a couple weeks ago in the Arizona forum but thought some folks on here that don't visit the Arizona forum might like to check it out. For us Flagstaff residents Sedona is our winter biking playground. It's only 45 minutes down the road and 2700 ft' lower in elevation. It's mostly known for it's technical all mountain trail riding but for those that don't mind pedaling a bigger bike around and have eyes for seeing fun and creative free riding lines the place is a mountain biking Disneyland on mushrooms. I hope you like the vid, it's my first shot at a whole segment and it's a lot of work but it's also a lot of fun to see the finished product.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Nice riding. I went to a wedding once in Sedona, and looking around, knew there had to be some sick riding, but didn't have time to find it. So I just went on an ATV ride instead.

Nice job on the edit, keeping the riding shots short and varied. My first edit, each riding segment was too long and got boring, from shot to shot.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
kenbentit said:
Very cool stuff, I still can't get over the last segment. Gotta be calm to do that stuff...
It's not really that hard, I have seen your vids Ken and trust me you got that line. I have to say after watching you ride in those videos your one of the best all around riders I have seen here in AZ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.