Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Four of us are getting together Sunday to ride Cathedral Loop. Bring some warm gear as the high will be 47 degrees. We may extend to the 12 mile loop to include Llama - Little Horse - HT if there is interest. The group is diverse from experienced to novice and co-ed. All are welcome.

We are meeting at 11am at the Bell Rock parking lot which is south of Bell Rock and across the street just north of Bike and Bean. From Phoenix head north on 17 towards Sedona. Exit 179 to Sedona. Trailhead is about 8 miles on the right, after Bell Rock Blvd. and a Circle K in the Village of Oak Creek.

Post up if you are interested or in need of a ride. Map is attached.

View attachment cathedral-rock-trail-map-64.pdf

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can deal with the cold but not freezing rain. This will be my girlfriend's 2nd ride and I'd like there to be a 3rd.

We opted for Desert Classic. We'll be meeting at Pima parking lot at 9a.

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
lo-cat said:
I can deal with the cold but not freezing rain. This will be my girlfriend's 2nd ride and I'd like there to be a 3rd.

We opted for Desert Classic. We'll be meeting at Pima parking lot at 9a.
Lo cat:

Sedona turned out to be bright and sunny today. Looks like we dodged the rainy weather prediction. It rained last night and trail conditions should be perfect today.

Cathedral would have been a perfect ride today for a diverse group of riders.

Doc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.