Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
viva la v-brakes!
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a good description of where this trail is? I know the trails in that area very well, but I can't think of any of them that match this description. Is this a joke? Or maybe I'm wondering if it's an old description? There used to be a trail that ran from the Bell Rock trailhead to Circle K, but it's all rutted out know. Does anyone know?

·
Saucy Size
4,482 Posts
FishMan473 said:
Can anyone give me a good description of where this trail is? I know the trails in that area very well, but I can't think of any of them that match this description. Is this a joke? Or maybe I'm wondering if it's an old description? There used to be a trail that ran from the Bell Rock trailhead to Circle K, but it's all rutted out know. Does anyone know?
It's a joke.

The trail from Bell Rock to Circle K IS the "secret" trail. Brian posted that description a long time ago for reasons that are only clear to him.

p.

·
I am Doctor Remulak
1,416 Posts
Paul B said:
It's a joke.

The trail from Bell Rock to Circle K IS the "secret" trail. Brian posted that description a long time ago for reasons that are only clear to him.

p.
That was classic Brain. I miss his posts, although I think he posts under another name on occasion.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
37,466 Posts
FishMan473 said:
The "secret trails" in sedona aren't really secret, they kinda used to be non-system trails, and there's still a few paths around there that exist, but they really don't go anywhere nor is there really anything cool about these "secret" trails, it's just a name at this point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts