Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done riding Victor Falls this morning (good ride, folks!) and as I was loading my gear into my car, another SUV pulled up. The gentleman stepped out and we exchanged hellos, then the full-fledged MTB convo began. As it turns out, I'm now meeting up with he and his riding partner to show them Black Diamond tomorrow since they haven't ridden it.

My point is simple, though: there are some damn good people riding the trails in this area and it is so good to know that I chat with anyone of them about this great sport, as well as catch a ride or two with them. I'm always looking for people to ride with, as well as new areas to ride and it never ceases to amaze me that the genuine love for wheels, mud, speed, and fellowship allows me to meet some incredible people!!

Cheers to all of you out there making this area such a great place to ride! I hope to meet more of you in the future! :)

·
Just roll it......
7,621 Posts
Pimpin, you're avatar is quite disturbing.....

.....but I don't disagree with your point in the least. I've met great folks on the trails - some of which I call my good friends like Slayerrulz. How cool is that??

Regardless of the style of riding or bikes someone's into, it's always good to chat with passionate peeps about bikes, trails, etc.

Cheers,
EB

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.