Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
533 Posts
Seattle Show

This will be the 7th year Oregon Adventures has had a booth at the show...only show in NW worth going to I think.

Show is Feb 18-19 at the old navy base by Uof W sorry forgot the name of the place

Take Care
Randy

·
Registered
75 Posts
I found info on it on the cascade bicycle club web site, I think they are the ones that host it. Sounds like it will be a good show, it's in a bigger place than the last time I went to it (years ago), I'm looking forward to going this year.

·
Justin Vander Pol
1,720 Posts
Yeah, its Feb. 18-19 at Magnuson Park. BBTC will be there again.

http://bbtc.org/recreation/calendar.php?event_id=3784

There will be a beer garden again, and the entertainment is the Fluid Riders Trials team and a BMX crew. Very cool that there will be some trials happening since our new Colonnade park in downtown will have a kickass trials section. I see a big trials scene developing in Seattle once we're done building the park.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Having it at Magnuson was a much better idea than when they separated from the Seattle Bike Swap when it was held at the Seattle Center. i never miss a bike swap, but have missed plenty of Bike Expo's. But since it's back in the same general spot i very well may pay to go see what's going on inside the Expo next year.

·
Registered
850 Posts
CraigH said:
Ah, I thought you were selling but it is a way to get in early. Now I understand.
Yea, we are selling... Most of us collect alot of stuff over the year. Having a table also lets you in early to scan the other tables and spot the deals... like those 30 dollar king headsets that go in 2 minutes once te doors open.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.