Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if you guys could give me a hand in finding out the seatpost size on a 2009 Cannondale F4? It says on the website the seatpost is a Kalloy SP-359, but when you look on the Kalloy website, it is made in several sizes. Please advise! Thanks in advance!

Woody:madman:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would, but I am about 5000 miles away from the bike at the present moment. Does anybody know the size?

Just a little history on the importance of why I want/need to know the size: I am currently stationed overseas and I am on a business/training trip in the states and have the opportunity to rack up on a few essential item for the bike.

Please advise!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, with what you guys are saying and with what the gentleman said at the bike shop, I beleive I have purchased the correct size. I originally went in there with the thought that it was a 27.2, but he convinced me otherwise. Thanks guys and keep it rubber side down!

Woody

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.