Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody knows where to get longer bolts for easton ec90 zero stem. The bolts that came with the stem fits the rails but to a certain angle of the seat, if I want to raise the nose of the saddle I would ended up short on the front seatpost clamp bolt. Any info would greatly appreciated.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Some of the bolts I've bought at hardware stores have stripped more easily than those at the LBS. Not sure about quality, but if you want to save a few cents then the LHS is fine.
Have you tried swapping the bolts front to back? My RMB race lite seat post has 2 different sized bolts which I swapped when I mounted my B17. Swapped out that post a while ago, but it worked to get the nose up and the butt down.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of the bolts I've bought at hardware stores have stripped more easily than those at the LBS. Not sure about quality, but if you want to save a few cents then the LHS is fine.
Have you tried swapping the bolts front to back? My RMB race lite seat post has 2 different sized bolts which I swapped when I mounted my B17. Swapped out that post a while ago, but it worked to get the nose up and the butt down.
Yeah I tried to measure both bolts, they have the same lenght. I dont mind paying extra as long as its the same or better quality.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts