Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searle Pass, riding from the base of Copper Mtn. Monday morning. Up higher, out of some of this heat.

Or something similarly high up, if anyone has other suggestions. Not really wanting to drive more than that.

I'll be leaving from Longmont about 6am, and can take two more people/bikes.

And a Tuesday morning Sourdough/SSV ride in the works, too.

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
davec113 said:
Sounds good, I'll do it... Arrrggghhh 6am :cryin: ,worth it to get up there before the lightning, I guess.
ok. i'll swing by your place and pick you up on the way through boulder. somewhere between 0630-0700.

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
steadyflow said:
I would be interested if there is room for one more; also wondering how many miles you are looking to do? Shoot me a PM if you wouldn't mind one more joining you.
it'll be at least twenty, more depending on how we feel. of course, long climb up, long descent down. no plans on pushing a super fast pace or anything.

i can swing by and pick you up if you're in boulder area, or at the dino lots by i-70 if you're coming from the south.

·
8,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
steadyflow said:
Sounds good; I live in Golden, so depending on which way you go from Boulder could meet you where works best for you.
i'll be coming down 93. maybe meet up at the heritage square lot, at the bottom of apex?

dave and i should be there between 0700-0730 or so.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.